Wednesday, March 26, 2008

JusT MY BloG

Yup, just my blog. i intended to put "thisismyblog" for the URL but unfortunately... taken. and after a few other tries, i remembered this line, written by my friend with my name in it in Chinese. Yeah, it's long, that's why i can put that as my URL haha!

Back in Taiping since almost 3 weeks ago for my study break that lasts for 5 weeks. I'm going back to Kuching this Friday. I'll be back in Taiping again about a month later. This time for holiday!!!

For starters, i dunno what to really blog, really. Just collapsed my old account and created this one.

The two games i play the most are MaplestorySEA and DotA. level 56 Page and level 37 Cleric in Aquila. My level 22 Archer in Delphinus is not so active. Anyone for a game of DotA? I use GGclient. Call me if you wanna play.

1 comment:

zhenhui said...

haha....i'm ur official first customer!!!! :D