Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's Day 3 of my holiday... at home

sooooooooooooooo


Prologue

That'll be last friday night. I wouldn't count it as a day at home...


Ok, rewind a little bit. While in Sibu that day... woke up about 7 something. Kinda difficult as I slept at 3 am... I helped make a banner for my group's health intervention day till 2 am. Wasn't completed yet when I went to my room. Then slack a bit with my laptop, before sleeping at 3. Any ways, the plan that morning was to visit the Yu Lung San Tien En Si temple with 2 other friends. I didn't know what to expect there. Maybe there'll be some kind of celebration. So when I reached there, guess what? Nothing. It's just like any other day at the temple... Maybe the celebration was held earlier...

Took a flight that evening to Kuching, and then another at night to Penang. Reached Penang at about... 11.20? Well, this time the plane was late... I met a teacher from Kedah on board, who was sitting beside me. She was posted to er... I've forgotten the place... But it's near to Kota Samarahan. She's already in her 3rd year teaching there. She studied physics in USM, before going for a year of training at a teacher's college. The sky was beautiful during my flight from sibu to kuching. The sun was setting at that time, and I thought... It's also nice to watch the sun setting in the sky, from the sky. But I couldn't snap a photo of the sunset with my camera phone, as the air stewardesses were just beside me with their food trolley...


Day 1

That morning went for dana (yup, not enough sleep - reached home at 12 something, slept at 1 something). It's been a while since I went for dana... Went for breakfast after the dana, and found a nicely shaded parking spot with an out-of-order parking meter. How cool is that? =) except that my mum put in some coins as she didn't notice that it was out of order... Anyways, had chee cheong fun and kai si min, with kopi-O-peng ^^

Later on, had dinner with my relatives (father side). My cousin treated us~ thank you!

Later that night, close to 11pm, while writing a cover letter, I received a text message from my ex-classmate, asking me to go out... was feeling kinda sleepy... but then... I just went to meet them =)


Day 2

Grandfather treated me breakfast! Dim sum! =)

Then lunch at grandparents' place.

Then went home, online... sleep, till 9pm @_@. Yup, dinner at 9 something after I woke up... Watched CSI too! =D


Day 3

Woke up early to drink herbalife at a health shop. Then came back... editted my CV (make it more interesting, longer) played some games...

Then went out for lunch with mum. Had mee rebus (RM2.70) and leng chi kang (RM1.20) at larut matang. Plus oyster omelette (RM5). =)

Took a whole day slacking while thinking about what to add into my CV... CV's giving me a real headache... I needed to submit a CV to the hospital in Colchester which I plan to attach with for my elective posting in February till March next year... But I'm done with it! =) for now... =(

Am now watching CSI =)

1 comment:

kathsyee said...

hospital in Colchester? sponsored by faculty as exchanged student? good luck to u lo... =)