I’ll give an A for the A-Team =D I thought that it would just be an action movie, but it’s also packed with humour! I had a good laugh since the beginning during their escape from Mexico. Boy, I sure hope there’ll be more movies such as this. Wait, I previously said I wouldn’t go to the cinemas for movies… so what did I just do?! Oh well, things are different now. I needed some distraction, so I went to the movie. It was a good decision I believe, watching the movie with 2 of my friends while having a good laugh as a side dish.
Why did I decide not to go to the cinemas for movie? Cause I spent a large amount to buy a gift for her birthday. I used money I got from red packets during Chinese new year, some money I saved up, and some money from my allowance. It’s because of the money from my allowance from dad that I decided to skip the cinemas for the rest of the year, or maybe more. I don’t like to use my parents’ money for something that is not for me. Lucky that I had saved some and got more from red packets, else my plan to buy the gift would not have worked. I kinda planned it since she said that her phone had some problems a few months back. No, actually, I had planned to give her one even earlier when she asked me to buy her one. Maybe she was joking, but I took it seriously, and planned to get her one when I worked. But then, she needed it now, and since I had enough, I could get her one for her birthday. I prefer to give someone something they need for their birthday, rather than just something for the sake of a birthday present. That’s why I always have trouble getting a birthday gift. Of course I wouldn’t just give anyone something so expensive. I was kinda worried, as I wasn’t sure which shop I could trust. Luck was on my side when I got recommended to a phone shop by a friend who got hers there and was happy with it, plus the shop having many customers. And the price there was also reasonable. Lucky again to be able to meet her for a while for dinner, else I wouldn’t be able to hand her the present. Yup, I never expected that she’d contact me the next day wanting to return the gift to me as it was too expensive for a friend to give her, that she couldn’t promise me anything, as she was so happy to get it just the day before. After some time, I somehow managed to convince her to use it. Well, she said ok, but I wonder…
I kinda like to plan things ahead, as it gets me and those involved ready for it. She seems to like Honda City… yup, you guessed it. I actually planned to get it for her when I start working for some time… house… @_@ she told me not to simply promise her anything (yup, I said ok LOL!). Well, I will be capable of it, and I do plan to keep my word. All the more reason to quickly finish my studies and not waste any more time. Of course, with the current twist of fate, don’t know if it’s gonna come true.
Just called my sis. Found out from her that my parents had another quarrel over a “nonsense” issue. I never bothered to ask more about the “nonsense”. Sigh, whenever such a thing happened, I would just keep it to myself. What’s the point of sharing such things all the time. And what am I doing suddenly writing about it here? Some of my friends have such cheerful parents. I would envy them sometimes. And I would point this out to my parents sometimes when things get hot, only to get a reply of “other families have their problems too” and other things which I refused to believe. When things get hot, it was hell. And it was not an uncommon thing to happen. Up till secondary school I never felt anything about it. But then, in recent years I started to be sensitive (don’t know why) and would actually breakdown at times. Well, at least my parents stopped it when they see my condition. This year, I’m gonna just say “whatever”. Sometimes I told her of these things. Speaking to her, hearing her voice, keeps my mind off things. I found comfort, fun, being with her. Seeing her, even for just a few hours to a day, was more worth to me than a trip somewhere else during my holidays, or more worth than the price of the plane ticket when it’s sky high. Yup, I always return home not just to see my family, but her as well.
Another long post eh? Well, I’m using Microsoft Word to write this post, and this sentence is the fourth of the second page… couldn’t post it today, not my turn to online.
3 comments:
so romantic wan you!!!!
brother I didn't notice that I'm romantic!!! XD
feel like singing 2 songs... lalala~~~
gambateh la...
Post a Comment